Practical and economical solutions are available for persons seeking a treatment alternative to incarceration for DWI charges. Length of stay will be tailored to individual client needs, taking into consideration substance use/abuse history and legal implications of the DWI. Clients can expect to be treated with dignity and respect and to receive personalized and holistic care.
- Large bedrooms with full bath and double beds
- Exercise rooms
- Cafeteria with salad bar
- Meditation room
- Living rooms
- Customized stay (7 to 30 days)
- Flexible scheduling
- DWI assessment
- Attorney access and collaboration
- Medical exam and appropriate medical care
- Individual counseling and treatment planning with a primary counselor
- Family/ significant other counseling in a weekly multi-family group
- Access to religious services
- Introduction to 12 step recovery groups and philosophies
- Education pertaining to substance abuse and recovery
- DWI specific education
- Aftercare opportunities
- Referral services
For more information please contact us or call 1.855.824.9458.
Click here for service costs.