McLeod Center has been providing methadone treatment for more than 40 years and has acquired enormous experience in helping opiate dependent people. This experience allows McLeod Center to provide a quality treatment experience aimed at helping individuals maintain a drug free lifestyle and reunite with family and friends.
- Physical exam upon admission
- Opioid stabilization
- Outpatient counseling services
- Individual counseling
- Individual treatment planning
- Group counseling
- Family/significant other counseling
- Substance abuse education
- Aftercare services
- Drug screens
- Referral services
- HIV education & testing
- Connection to 12-Step groups (AA/NA)
- Consultation with physician regarding medical issues
For more information please contact us or call 1.855.824.9458.
Click here for service costs.