“People” include children and adolescents who know the tragedy of alcohol and drug problems much too early. No other group needs a wider selection of services. At McLeod Center, adolescent needs are treated with care and respect. Adolescent Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient (SAIOP) is available to both males and females ages 13-17. An educational program on campus allows Day SAIOP clients to concentrate on substance abuse issues and improve academic functioning. Evening SAIOP clients are able to remain at their school and access treatment in the afternoon and evening hours.
- Assessment on demand utilizing the Global Appraisal of Individual Needs (GAIN) model
- Individual counseling and person-centered treatment planning with a primary counselor
- Evidence based programs utilizing the Adolescent Community Reinforcement Approach (A-CRA)
- Group counseling
- Family counseling in a weekly multi-family group
- Outside recreational activities
- Community service coordination
- Drug Screening
- Introduction to 12 step recovery groups and philosophies
- Substance abuse and recovery education
- Referral Services
For more information please contact us or call 1.855.824.9458.
Click here for service costs.