Families suffer when any member becomes dependent on alcohol or drugs, with adolescents, the pain is even greater. As a result, families are given the support and treatment they need. At McLeod Center, the family is part of the plan for each adolescent’s treatment. Adolescents’ treatment is complex, demanding and rewarding. The wide range of services at McLeod Center makes getting well and moving to a bright future possible for adolescents. An educational program on campus allows clients to concentrate on substance abuse issues and improve academic functioning. Adolescent Residential Treatment at McLeod Center is designed to enable males ages 13-17 to experience a life free of drugs and alcohol in a safe living environment. Length of stay is generally 90 days, but can be tailored to satisfy individual’s needs.
- Large bedrooms with full bath and double beds
- Cafeteria with salad bar
- Game/Recreation room
- Living room
- Assessment on demand utilizing the Global Appraisal of Individual Needs (GAIN) model
- Medical exam and appropriate medical care
- Individual counseling and person-centered treatment planning with a primary counselor
- Evidence based programs utilizing the Adolescent Community Reinforcement Approach (A-CRA)
- Group counseling
- Family counseling in a weekly multi-family group
- Access to religious services
- Outside recreational activities
- Community service coordination
- Drug Screening
- Introduction to 12 step recovery groups and philosophies
- Substance abuse and recovery education
- Referral Services
For more information please contact us or call 1.855.824.9458.
Click here for service costs.