McLeod Center has more than 40 years of experience treating alcohol and drug dependence in a residential setting. During those 40 years, McLeod Center has developed a uniquely effective and affordable program that responds to a wide array of dependence isssues. From initial assessment to aftercare, McLeod Center delivers a full continuum of care. Length of stay is generally 28 days, but can be tailored to satisfy individual client needs. Clients can expect to be treated with dignity and respect and to receive personalized and holistic care.
- Large bedrooms with full bath and double beds
- Exercise rooms
- Cafeteria with salad bar
- Meditation room
- Living rooms
- Medical exam and appropriate medical care
- Individual counseling and treatment planning with a primary counselor
- Group counseling, including gender specific group counseling
- Family/significant other counseling in a weekly multi-family group
- Access to religious services
- Introduction to 12 step recovery groups and philosophies
- Education pertaining to substance abuse and recovery, including Life Skills and Relapse Prevention
- Assistance with placement into a recovery friendly living environment
- Referral services
Centrally located in Charlotte, North Carolina, McLeod Center’s Adult Residential program regularly accepts clients from various regions of the state, including Raleigh, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Durham, Fayetteville, Cary, Wilmington, and High Point.
For more information please contact us or call 1.855.824.9458.
Click here for service costs.