TASC serves as a resource to the community by offering clients referred by the Criminal Justice System an opportunity to address substance use/abuse issues through case management, drug screen monitoring and treatment. TASC screenings are held Monday through Thursday on a walk-in basis; clients are asked to sign in promptly at 8:30 a.m.
Benefits of Case Management
- Case Managers and clients meet regularly; a minimum of once a month.
- Case plans are developed, integrating client needs and supervision requirements.
- Clients are linked with community resources.
- Referrals for additional substance abuse treatment and education are provided.
- Random drug screens are conducted and reported regularly.
- Progress is monitored and reported to the Criminal Justice System.
- A TASC Court Liaison is available to provide updates to the courts.
- Case management for high risk offenders is available.