Once an assessment is completed, it will be determined if the client is in need of a recommendation for services. Currently, McLeod Center offers 20 Hour Short Term, 40 Hour Long Term, and Intensive Outpatient treatment. We conveniently have both morning and evening treatment groups available. McLeod strives to provide a supportive environment in a small group setting for our treatment services.
Short Term/Long Term Treatment
The 20 Hour Short Term and 40 Hour Long Term programs are outpatient treatment services which introduce individuals to drug and alcohol treatment. Every client engaged in 20 and 40 hour treatment services receives addictive disease education and therapeutic group counseling including: individual treatment planning, urinalysis testing and referrals to community resources as needed. McLeod Center offers affordable payment plans for both our Short and Long Term treatment programs.
- 20 Hour Short-Term Treatment Program
- This program is a minimum of 20 hours of treatment over a minimum of 30 days per state guidelines.
- 2 sessions per week/2 hours per session for 5 weeks
- 20 Hour Program Cost: $360
- 40 Hour Long-Term Treatment Program
- This program is a minimum of 40 hours of treatment over a minimum of 60 days per state guidelines.
- 2 sessions per week/2 hours per session for 10 weeks
- 40 Hour Program Cost: $510
20/40 hour group schedules:
Monday & Wednesday 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Tuesday & Thursday 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Tuesday & Thursday 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- 90 Hour Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program(SAIOP)
- This program is a minimum of 90 hours of treatment over a period of at least 90 days
- 3 sessions per week, 3 hours per session
- 90 Hour Intensive Outpatient Program Cost: $3510
Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient (SAIOP) schedules:
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Do you have additional questions? Please contact us at 704-332-9001.