McLeod Center offers Short-term, Longer-term, and Intensive Outpatient treatment. Individuals enrolled in these programs receive addictive disease education and therapeutic group counseling, in addition to individual treatment planning, urinalysis testing and referrals to community resources as needed.
McLeod Center also offers outpatient mental health treatment services using an integrated treatment model. Individuals enrolled in mental health programs will receive individual or dual diagnosis mental health counseling, in addition to individualized treatment planning.
- Short-term: 20 hours to 39 hours
- Longer-term: 40 hours to 89 hours
- Intensive Outpatient Program (SAIOP): 90+ hours
To register for outpatient treatment services, you’ll need to complete a clinical assessment. Assessments are completed by appointment and on a walk-in basis from 8:30 am – 4 pm, Monday-Friday. To make an appointment for an assessment, please call the Patient Access department at (704) 332-9001 option 6.
What does SAIOP include?
- Individual counseling and treatment planning with a primary counselor
- Group counseling
- Mental Health Therapy
- Family/significant other counseling in a multi-family group
- Introduction to 12 step recovery groups and philosophies
- Education pertaining to substance abuse disorders and recovery; including Relapse Prevention
- Referral services
To schedule an assessment for Outpatient Treatment, call the Patient Access department at (704) 332-9001 option 6.
Outpatient Services Manager: Veronica Moeller (firstname.lastname@example.org)