TASC/Case Management serves as a resource to the community by offering clients referred by the Criminal Justice System an opportunity to address substance use/abuse issues through case management, drug screen monitoring and treatment. TASC screenings are held Tuesday through Thursday on a walk-in basis; clients are asked to sign in promptly at the start time listed below:
TASC Orientation Schedule
- TUESDAYS: 8:30am-10:00am
- WEDNESDAYS: 11:00am-1:00pm
- THURSDAYS: 4:30pm-6:00pm
Benefits of TASC/Case Management
- Case Managers and clients meet regularly; a minimum of once a month.
- Case plans are developed, integrating client needs and supervision requirements.
- Clients are linked with community resources.
- Referrals for additional substance abuse treatment and education are provided.
- Random drug screens are conducted and reported regularly.
- Progress is monitored and reported to the Criminal Justice System.
- A TASC Court Liaison is available to provide updates to the courts.
- Case management for high risk offenders is available.
Deferred Prosecution is a collaborative effort between TASC and the Mecklenburg County District Attorney’s Office. Successful completion may result in dismissal of charges for first time offenders. All cases must be approved by the District Attorney’s Office prior to acceptance into the program.
Once your case has been approved, please contact Veronica Moeller (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule an appointment to complete the initial Deferred Prosecution paperwork, and to become oriented on the program contract goals.
Outpatient Services Manager: Veronica Moeller (email@example.com)
*Program fees to be discussed at the first initial appointment.